Vibrant, zingy za'atar and creamy, gooey cheese are a match made in heaven, topped off with a sprinkling of pomegranate make it totally swoon worthy!
- 1 8-ounce Brie round
- ¼ cup Zesty Z
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils, to garnish
- Baguette, Crostini or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place Brie on the lined baking sheet and top with Zesty Z. Bake until the cheese inside the rind has melted (you can test this by gently pushing on the side of the round), about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate and serve with crostini or crackers.
- Serves 4